HDFS >> mail # user >> Re: Hadoop Yarn - samples

Re: Hadoop Yarn - samples
Take a look at the dist-shell example in http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/hadoop/common/trunk/hadoop-yarn-project/hadoop-yarn/hadoop-yarn-applications/hadoop-yarn-applications-distributedshell/

I recently wrote up another simplified version of it for illustration purposes here: https://github.com/hortonworks/simple-yarn-app

Arun