HBase >> mail # dev >> ANN: The second hbase 0.92.2 release candidate is available for download

+
Ted Yu 2012-08-31, 15:58
+
Ted Yu 2012-09-07, 18:00
+
Shrijeet Paliwal 2012-09-11, 18:43
+
Aditya 2012-09-11, 18:48
+
Ted Yu 2012-09-11, 19:11
+
Ted Yu 2012-09-12, 04:18
+
Stack 2012-09-12, 04:32
+
Stack 2012-09-12, 05:24
+
Ted Yu 2012-09-12, 13:49
+
Jean-Daniel Cryans 2012-09-12, 16:33
+
Ted Yu 2012-09-12, 16:47
+
Elliott Clark 2012-09-12, 18:55
+
Elliott Clark 2012-09-12, 19:07
+
yuzhihong@... 2012-09-12, 19:16
+
Ted Yu 2012-09-12, 20:27
+
Ted Yu 2012-09-12, 21:10
+
Stack 2012-09-13, 04:12
+
Ted Yu 2012-09-13, 04:15
+
Ramkrishna.S.Vasudevan 2012-09-13, 05:58
+
Jean-Daniel Cryans 2012-09-12, 21:17
+
Ted Yu 2012-09-12, 21:27
+
Jean-Daniel Cryans 2012-09-12, 22:07
+
Ted Yu 2012-09-12, 22:13
Re: ANN: The second hbase 0.92.2 release candidate is available for download
Wait! 0.94 is the current stable release. Did you just re-point the stable pointer to 0.92?
0.92 is a maintenance release.

Are we telling new users to install 0.92.x or 0.94.x? For sure this should be 0.94.x.
-- Lars