Accumulo >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] remove "Closed" state from workflow

+
Adam Fuchs 2012-05-15, 20:22
+
Eric Newton 2012-05-15, 20:24
+
Josh Elser 2012-05-16, 11:49
+
Merrick Watchorn 2012-05-16, 17:23
+
Billie J Rinaldi 2012-05-16, 17:36
+
Keith Turner 2012-05-16, 17:41
Re: [VOTE] remove "Closed" state from workflow
+1

On May 16, 2012, at 11:41 AM, Keith Turner wrote:

> +1
>

> On Tue, May 15, 2012 at 4:22 PM, Adam Fuchs <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> Dear Accumulo developers,
>>
>> The Accumulo project currently has 15 issues that are in the "Closed"
>> state. We would like to re-open one of those tickets to be able to modify
>> it. However, we don't currently have a transition out of the "Closed" state
>> in our JIRA workflow. I propose the following changes:
>>
>> 1. Change the state of all 15 of the "Closed" issues to "Resolved".
>> 2. Remove the transition from "Resolved" to "Closed" in the workflow.
>> 3. Remove the "Closed" state from the workflow.
>>
>> Please vote this change up or down as:
>>
>> [+1] Yes, this is the best solution ever.
>> [-1] Meh, we could do better with <insert solution here>.
>>
>> The vote will be open for 72 hours.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Adam
+