Flume >> mail # user >> Flume 1.3 package

Flume 1.3 package
Hi,
  Is Flume 1.3 part of CDH4? Is Flume 1.3 part of any debian repo for installation? I have the link for http://flume.apache.org/download.html which gives me the tar file. However, this does not install Flume's dependencies.
Thanks,
~Rahul.