MapReduce, mail # user - Counters that track the max value

+
Jeremy Lewi 2012-10-03, 15:17
+
Harsh J 2012-10-03, 16:52
+
Jeremy Lewi 2012-10-05, 15:48
Re: Counters that track the max value
Harsh J 2012-10-05, 17:13
Jeremy,

I suppose thats doable, please file a MAPREDUCE JIRA so you can
discuss this with others on the development side as well.

I am guessing that MAX operations of most of the user-oriented data
flow front-ends such as Hive and Pig already do this efficiently, so
perhaps there hasn't been a very strong need for this.

--
Harsh J
+