MapReduce >> mail # user >> Create and write files on mounted HDFS via java api

Create and write files on mounted HDFS via java api
I mounted HDFS to a local directory for storage,that is /mnt/hdfs.I can do the basic file operations such as create ,remove,copy etc just using linux command and GUI.But when I tried to do the same thing in the mounted directory via java api(not hadoop api),I got exceptions.The detail information can be senn here. http://stackoverflow.com/questions/16083497/java-exception-when-creating-or-writing-files-on-mounted-hdfs .Now my question is that if I can do file operactions on the mounted hdfs via java apiIf not,what should be the proper way to acomplish that?Is anybody has ever done that?Appreciate for your reply.