Chukwa >> mail # user >> About the hicc start  in eclipse

Re: About the hicc start in eclipse
Hi Eric.
   thank you for your tips. I have solved the former questions. but now , I
encountered a new  problem. it is also about the hicc. last night, when i
start chuka , and  log on the http://localhost:4080/hicc/.  It can display
all the data as expect,that is to say every thing is ok. but this morning
,when i restart my computer and start chukwa,it doesn't load the data,the
chukwa hicc logs have no anything error tips. but in
http://localhost:4080/hicc/jsp/graph_explorer.jsp, i  can get all data and
plot it .I view at the past time of the mailing list solutions,and found
that maybe the time zone problem,so i alter the time zone in Time Widget,
and changed the UTC  to Asia/Shanghai .But it seems to have no effect.
Regards

mason

这个世界不相信眼泪