HBase, mail # user - Replication - ports/hosts

Re: Replication - ports/hosts
Shahab Yunus 2013-06-19, 18:04
Though experts can chime in and would know better but can't Hadoop/Hbase
authentication (Kerberos) be used for making sure that only the right
clusters (salve/master) combo are talking to each other? Or would we need
something more, outside of HBase even?

Regards,
Shahab
On Wed, Jun 19, 2013 at 11:57 AM, Patrick Schless <[EMAIL PROTECTED]