MapReduce >> mail # user >> issue with hadoop mapreduce using same job.jar

Re: issue with hadoop mapreduce using same job.jar
Things I tried so far without a luck

   - restart the hadoop
   - sync && echo 3 > /proc/sys/vm/drop_caches
   - clear namenode java cache using jcontrol
   - check permission of the /user/hadoop/.staging folder
   - delete everything under the .staging folder
   - rename the test.jar file
   - run using different user

what worked though is remotely running a MR using the Hadoop API
so it seems like this is only happenening in the Hadoop CLI

--

*Benjamin Kim*
*benkimkimben at gmail*