HBase, mail # dev - HBase trunk build is broken. (likely due to HBASE-7104)

+
lars hofhansl 2012-11-13, 02:07
+
lars hofhansl 2012-11-13, 04:11
+
Stack 2012-11-13, 04:42
+
Nicolas Liochon 2012-11-13, 06:13
+
Enis Söztutar 2012-11-13, 07:19
+
Nicolas Liochon 2012-11-13, 08:28
Re: HBase trunk build is broken. (likely due to HBASE-7104)
Nicolas Liochon 2012-11-13, 08:57
Actually, Lars did the work already in HBASE-7104.