Hive >> mail # user >> Hive Web Interface

+
Something Something 2013-05-16, 05:24
+
Stephen Sprague 2013-05-16, 15:58
+
Aniket Mokashi 2013-05-16, 16:18
Re: Hive Web Interface
AFAIK Hive HWI has been deprecated and you should be using hue/beeswax for
all your web interface needs.
On Thu, May 16, 2013 at 11:18 AM, Aniket Mokashi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> In your hive-site.xml, change value to "lib/hive-hwi-0.9.0.war" from
> "<HIVEDIR>/lib/hive-hwi-0.9.0.war". I guess its a known issue with hwi.
>
> ~Aniket
>

> On Thu, May 16, 2013 at 8:58 AM, Stephen Sprague <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:
>
>> ok. i'll bite.  you've cut 'n pasted the stderr to us -- but have you any
>> further comment on what you did after reading it?  Take that second line
>> for instance.  What action would you take after reading that?
>>

>> On Wed, May 15, 2013 at 10:24 PM, Something Something <
>> [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>>> I have installed Hive locally & I am able to run Hive queries etc.  Now
>>> I would like to try out Hive Web Interface, but when I try to start the
>>> webserver I run into this:
>>>
>>> ./hive --service hwi
>>> 13/05/15 22:18:33 INFO hwi.HWIServer: HWI is starting up
>>> 13/05/15 22:18:33 WARN conf.HiveConf: hive-site.xml not found on
>>> CLASSPATH

--
Swarnim
+