Hive, mail # user - Map Reduce Local Task

+
Santosh Achhra 2013-01-08, 08:04
+
Santosh Achhra 2013-01-08, 15:11
+
Dean Wampler 2013-01-08, 15:59
Re: Map Reduce Local Task
Santosh Achhra 2013-01-08, 16:11
Thank you Dean,

One of our table is very small, it has only 16,000 rows and other big table
has 45 million plus records. Wont doing a loacl task help in this case ?

Good wishes,always !
Santosh

+
bejoy_ks@... 2013-01-08, 18:24