Hadoop >> mail # user >> installing pipes on os x

Re: installing pipes on os x

Hi Keith,

Yeah - maybe that was my first mistake. Since I haven't had much luck getting pipes working I've started looking at streaming. I am still 'early in my hadoop efforts' so now is the time for big course corrections

thanks
Peter