HBase >> mail # user >> RegionServer crash without any errors (compaction?)

Re: RegionServer crash without any errors (compaction?)
Hi,

thanks for your fast answer. If I take a look at the cloudera manager at
this time the %-time of using the GC increase at this time, so I think you
are right. The max heap size is 1GB for this node. The
hbase.hregion.max.filesize is also 1GB.

regards