Hadoop >> mail # general >> [VOTE] Release hadoop-1.x.x off branch-0.20-security

Re: [VOTE] Release hadoop-1.x.x off branch-0.20-security
To be specific (both Eli and Eric pointed this) I'd like to clarify
that we should call the upcoming 0.20.205.1 as 1.0.0 - this is in
keeping with the 'look forward' theme.

thanks,
Arun