HBase >> mail # dev >> Adding frameworks and coding for testabilitywas [Re: Testing the fix for race condition between Compaction and StoreScanner.init]

Re: Adding frameworks and coding for testabilitywas [Re: Testing the fix for race condition between Compaction and StoreScanner.init]
On Mon, Nov 25, 2013 at 2:35 PM, Sergey Shelukhin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> TL; DR: to summarize, I think we can inject classes using config as a
> current solution for some tests that we want but cannot add cleanly,
>
> * but ideally we should make classes more unit testable. Then we won't
> need fault injection framework for commit tests.*

+1.   bolding mine.

--
// Jonathan Hsieh (shay)
// Software Engineer, Cloudera