Hive >> mail # user >> order by date

Re: order by date
Thanks for all the feedback on this.  I'll take a look at all the suggestions I received.

Cheers!

"Yet mark his perfect self-contentment, and hence learn his lesson, that to be
self-contented is to be vile and ignorant, and that to aspire is better than to
be blindly and impotently happy."
                                           --  Edwin A. Abbott, Flatland