HBase, mail # user - I want to have this JAR file .... please

+
mohamad hosein jafari 2012-06-06, 11:55
Re: I want to have this JAR file .... please
Sonal Goyal 2012-06-06, 12:08
Hi Mohamad,

Are you referring to some book and following some sample exercises?
Typically books will have an online reference site from where you can
download the jar.

Best Regards,
Sonal

<http://in.linkedin.com/in/sonalgoyal>

On Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 5:25 PM, mohamad hosein jafari <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> wrote:

> Hi Users
>
> I was making a Table on Hadoop on the base of Hbase and I wrote a mapReduce
> Program for this Table But I can't get Answer from this program.
> I want to read from my file and write on the table
> I think I need "hbase-book-ch07-1.0-job.jar" to add in my library
>
> can I ask you to send me this jar file?
>
> Thanks

+
mohamad hosein jafari 2012-06-06, 12:15