HBase >> mail # user >> I want to have this JAR file .... please

+
mohamad hosein jafari 2012-06-06, 11:55
Re: I want to have this JAR file .... please
Hi Mohamad,

Are you referring to some book and following some sample exercises?
Typically books will have an online reference site from where you can
download the jar.

Best Regards,
Sonal

<http://in.linkedin.com/in/sonalgoyal>

On Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 5:25 PM, mohamad hosein jafari <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> wrote:

> Hi Users
>
> I was making a Table on Hadoop on the base of Hbase and I wrote a mapReduce
> Program for this Table But I can't get Answer from this program.
> I want to read from my file and write on the table
> I think I need "hbase-book-ch07-1.0-job.jar" to add in my library
>
> can I ask you to send me this jar file?
>
> Thanks

+
mohamad hosein jafari 2012-06-06, 12:15