Hive, mail # user - Transfer Data to new location

+
Hamza Asad 2013-02-12, 16:50
+
Dean Wampler 2013-02-12, 16:54
Re: Transfer Data to new location
Nitin Pawar 2013-02-12, 16:54
little more clarification

is it same hdfs cluster ?
when you say migrating data from one location to another are you keeping
the hive table metadata same?
how much of capacity you have by disk wise?

--
Nitin Pawar
+