Hive >> mail # user >> Transfer Data to new location

Re: Transfer Data to new location
little more clarification

is it same hdfs cluster ?
when you say migrating data from one location to another are you keeping
the hive table metadata same?
how much of capacity you have by disk wise?

--
Nitin Pawar