Pig >> mail # dev >> Patching multiple versions

Re: Patching multiple versions
Are you asking how to personally apply the patch to other branches or how to have it applied to other branches when it is checked in?

To apply it yourself just check out the branch you want and apply the patch.  You may need to make some changes to account for changes in the code between trunk and the branch.

To have it applied to other branches by committers you will have to convince us it is a severe enough bug to be applied to older branches.  0.11 has not been released yet and may still be accepting bug fixes (talk to Olga, the release manager).  To apply to 0.10 or before it would need to be a severe bug (which PIG-3108 does not appear to be).

Alan.