Accumulo >> mail # dev >> asciidoc manual

asciidoc manual
I've been experimenting with converting the user manual to asciidoc.  On
balance, I think the resulting html and pdf are better than our existing
ones, and the maintenance will be easier.  For a preview, see

http://people.apache.org/~billie/asciidoc_user_manual

In particular
http://people.apache.org/~billie/asciidoc_user_manual/accumulo_user_manual.html
and
http://people.apache.org/~billie/asciidoc_user_manual/accumulo_user_manual.pdf

To generate these documents, I installed asciidoc, dblatex, and
source-highlight, then ran the following commands.

To generate html: asciidoc -a toc -d book accumulo_user_manual.txt
To generate xml: asciidoc -a toc -b docbook -d book accumulo_user_manual.txt
To generate pdf: dblatex -tpdf accumulo_user_manual.xml

Thoughts?

Billie