Zookeeper, mail # user - Unable to restart ZK

+
Shelley, Ryan 2012-03-08, 23:47
Re: Unable to restart ZK
Ted Dunning 2012-03-09, 00:03
Can you resolve the pronouns here?

It looks like ZK is running, but that Finagle will not.

Is that what you meant to say?

The log messages make it look like somebody assumes that a directory
/twitter/servers does exist, but is finding that this directory doesn't
exist.  Isn't that an application error?

+
Shelley, Ryan 2012-03-09, 00:10
+
Ted Dunning 2012-03-09, 00:23