Flume >> mail # dev >> Pushing data from outbox to cluster using Flume1.3.

Pushing data from outbox to cluster using Flume1.3.
HI dear all

My scenario as:

I am collecting the data from sensor devices on window base machine and
store on local disk. I have hadoop cluster on ubuntu OS. Is it possible to
use the flume (spool directory option) on window system to  push data
directly to cluster? My window machine is not part of the cluster.
If it is possible then how I can make the setup.

Many thanks