HBase, mail # user - Hbase security tutorial

+
Serge Blazhievsky 2013-02-14, 00:22
+
Ted Yu 2013-02-14, 00:27
+
Ted Yu 2013-02-14, 00:32
+
Serge Blazhievsky 2013-02-14, 00:40
Re: Hbase security tutorial
Andrew Purtell 2013-02-14, 03:43
Check out http://hbase.apache.org/book.html#security

Also, we did a presentation at HBaseCon last year. This is a worked example
for getting a simple secure cluster up and running with 0.94 at the time:
https://github.com/apurtell/ec2-demo

The most useful files will be
https://github.com/apurtell/ec2-demo/blob/master/bin/image/tarball/create-image-remote,
which lays down a base configuration, and
https://github.com/apurtell/ec2-demo/blob/master/bin/image/tarball/setup-remote,
which configures site files.

--
Best regards,