Hadoop >> mail # user >> Re: Some issues!

Amogh , thanks for yout reply.

I will make my question more clear ,

Suppose I have an array and it got updated in the MRjob1 . and i want to
access it in MRjob2 . This is what i intended in my previous question . I
have gone through the JobConf class , but i haven't found anything useful .
If  Iam wrong , kindly point me to the correct methods. .

Thanks