HBase >> mail # dev >> About HBASE-3149

Re: About HBASE-3149
Probably not, based on the active development people are talking about
today. Then again, it's open source. AFAIK, the current limitations are an
implementation detail, not a design decision. Provide a patch to resolve
those limitations, get it through review, and committed, you'll have the
foundations for your feature.