HBase >> mail # dev >> Where does the native folder get created in Trunk?

Where does the native folder get created in Trunk?
Hi devs

In the 0.94 version the native folder was created under lib directory.
 Under which we had the Linux-ARCH folder.

In Trunk where can we find the native folder?   It is not under lib
directory currently?

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Ram