Hadoop >> mail # user >> Are there any Hadoop books in print that use the new API?

Re: Are there any Hadoop books in print that use the new API?
Well, I am writing "Hadoop in Practice," and I think it will be a good idea
to use only the new API - are there any pointers to verify my code uses only
that?

Thank you,
Mark