Pig, mail # dev - [VOTE] Release Pig 0.10.1 (candidate 1)

+
Daniel Dai 2012-12-27, 19:23
+
Alan Gates 2012-12-27, 20:40
+
Daniel Dai 2012-12-29, 07:50
+
Alan Gates 2012-12-31, 16:41
+
Rohini Palaniswamy 2013-01-03, 20:11
+
Thejas Nair 2013-01-04, 02:16
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2013-01-04, 08:14
+1 (non-binding)

* Verified checksum
* Verified signatures
* Tests seems to be passing
* Checked top level files (NOTICE, LICENSE)

Note:
I personally prefer when all third party jars are explicitly mentioned in LICENSE file as is recommend in [1] (and used for example in [2], [3], [4]), but that is not required.

Jarcec

Links:
1: http://incubator.apache.org/guides/releasemanagement.html#best-practice-license
2: http://incubator.apache.org/guides/examples/LICENSE
3: https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=sqoop.git;a=blob;f=LICENSE.txt;h=00b52964892971fea9280a6201b7efe11a2527e5;hb=sqoop2
4: https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=flume.git;a=blob;f=LICENSE;h=04c1baf1e0aedfca63f81cff2d64593d8ab55f09;hb=58173b8983027124a61783b4326dee3347ab7552

On Thu, Jan 03, 2013 at 06:16:33PM -0800, Thejas Nair wrote:
> +1
> Verified md5 checksums of src and binary tar.gz .
> Build the src tar.gz and ran queries against a hadoop 1.1 cluster,
> ran fs and sh commands.
>
> -Thejas
>

> On 1/3/13 12:11 PM, Rohini Palaniswamy wrote:
> >+1. Downloaded the tar binary, checked signature, ran unit tests, piggybank
> >unit tests, checked docs/release notes, ran a simple script locally and
> >against a cluster.
> >

> >On Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 8:41 AM, Alan Gates <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> >>+1, yet again :).  Checked the key signature and checksum on the source
> >>package.   Built and ran commit unit tests on src, ran a test job in local
> >>mode.  Downloaded the tar binary and ran a job in local and cluster mode.
> >>
> >>Alan.

+
Cheolsoo Park 2013-01-04, 09:52
+