Hadoop >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Hadoop-1.0.0 release candidate 2

+
Matt Foley 2011-12-08, 19:57
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2011-12-09, 22:47
+
Matt Foley 2011-12-09, 23:26
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2011-12-09, 23:57
+
Matt Foley 2011-12-10, 00:30
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2011-12-10, 00:39
+
Chris K Wensel 2011-12-13, 21:02
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2011-12-10, 02:21
+
Ashutosh Chauhan 2011-12-10, 02:29
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2011-12-10, 03:52
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2011-12-10, 19:23
+
Matt Foley 2011-12-10, 20:24
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2011-12-13, 04:20
+
Matt Foley 2011-12-13, 06:59
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2011-12-10, 06:46
+
Matt Foley 2011-12-14, 02:17
+
Matt Foley 2011-12-16, 08:32
+
Stack 2011-12-16, 17:56
+
Andrew Purtell 2011-12-16, 20:14
+
Mark Holderbaugh 2011-12-14, 13:34
+
Marco Zühlke 2011-12-14, 13:06
+
Matt Foley 2011-12-16, 20:10
Re: [VOTE] Hadoop-1.0.0 release candidate 3
On Fri, Dec 16, 2011 at 12:10PM, Matt Foley wrote:
> Hello all,
> I have posted a new release candidate for Hadoop 1.0.0 at
>     http://people.apache.org/~mattf/hadoop-1.0.0-rc3/
>
> Please download, evaluate, and vote on this list.
> The artifacts have also been posted to the maven repo.
> The vote will close at 12:30pm PST on Friday 13 Dec.

So, the vote has been closed for three days? Ok then ;)

Tim Broberg 2011-12-17, 02:44
+
Matt Foley 2011-12-19, 07:18
+