MapReduce >> mail # user >> Re: Hadoop Debian Package

+
Mohammad Tariq 2013-03-17, 18:21
+
Mohammad Alkahtani 2013-03-17, 18:37
+
Mohammad Alkahtani 2013-03-17, 18:46
+
Mohammad Tariq 2013-03-17, 18:48
+
Mohammad Tariq 2013-03-17, 18:50
+
Mohammad Alkahtani 2013-03-17, 18:57
+
Mohammad Tariq 2013-03-17, 19:15
+
Mohammad Alkahtani 2013-03-17, 19:30
Re: Hadoop Debian Package
you have to use upper case 'HADOOP_HOME' (don't mind if it's a typo). do
you proper permission to read these files?

Warm Regards,
Tariq
https://mtariq.jux.com/
cloudfront.blogspot.com