Accumulo, mail # dev - dependencies within 1.5

Re: dependencies within 1.5
John Vines 2013-05-21, 16:34
I think we should move it in 1.5. The bug Eric found this morning, along
with the laundry list of non-breakers, are enough for an RC5 to be cut.
This should be pulled in. Having packages not align with modules causes
nothing must frustration and confusion when trying to debug things.