Hadoop, mail # general - Spinning out Hadoop Eclipse Tools

Re: Spinning out Hadoop Eclipse Tools
Marcos Ortiz 2012-09-17, 20:35
A big +1 for this idea.

On 09/17/2012 04:08 PM, Mahadev Konar wrote:
> +1. Great Idea!
>
> mahadev
>
> On Mon, Sep 17, 2012 at 1:01 PM, Robert Evans <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> I am +1 on this too.  I would love to see better tool support for Hadoop.
>>
>> --Bobby
>>
>> On 9/17/12 2:42 PM, "Eli Collins" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>>> Hey Adam,
>>>
>>> That would be awesome.   +1
>>>
>>> We've discussed moving the various contrib projects out of Hadoop in
>>> the past, and think it make sense for all the reasons you mention.  A
>>> good example of how we've done this  was done previously is MRUnit,
>>> now hosted at http://mrunit.apache.org.
>>>
>>> Next steps, if others agree then you can draft a proposal to vote on.
>>> See this thread and jira for an example:
>>> http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/hadoop-general/201102.mbox/%3C774
>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED]%3E
>>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MAPREDUCE-2430
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Eli

> http://www.uci.cu

Marcos Luis Ort�z Valmaseda
*Data Engineer && Sr. System Administrator at UCI*
My Blog <http://marcosluis2186.posterous.com>
Tumblr's blog <http://marcosortiz.tumblr.com/>

http://www.uci.cu
http://www.facebook.com/universidad.uci