Pig >> mail # dev >> Put a "Google summer of code 2013" cwiki page

Put a "Google summer of code 2013" cwiki page
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/PIG/GSoc2013

Feel free to add more project which could fit in the timeline of a
student summer project.

I remember there are several projects we discussed in our last meetup:
* Allow Pig use Hive UDFs, Alan, do we have a ticket for that?
* A general framework for Pig performance test, Rohini, do we have a ticket?

Thanks,
Daniel