HBase >> mail # dev >> HEADSUP: Working on new 0.96.0RC

Re: HEADSUP: Working on new 0.96.0RC
On Mon, Oct 7, 2013 at 1:58 AM, Steve Loughran <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> just a check to make sure i am pulling down the right version from staging:
> what is the sha1 of the latest RC?

You saw the *.mds files up here
http://people.apache.org/~stack/hbase-0.96.0RC4/?  SHA1 is in them?  (I
just compared to what I have here down on build box here).

Does that answer your question mighty Steve?

St.Ack