Sqoop, mail # user - GENERIC_JDBC_CONNECTOR_0003:Unable to access meta data

+
Κωνσταντίνος Αρετάκης 2013-06-29, 17:34
+
Abraham Elmahrek 2013-06-29, 18:48
Re: GENERIC_JDBC_CONNECTOR_0003:Unable to access meta data
Κωνσταντίνος Αρετάκης 2013-06-29, 18:56
Thank you but it seems it was a matter of the output hdfs folder that I was
passing to the connection's parameters. I was giving /test instead of test.
On Sat, Jun 29, 2013 at 9:48 PM, Abraham Elmahrek <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hey there,
>
> It seems like there was a problem accessing or querying metadata from the
> sqoop DB. Could you please provide the full exception and the sqoop logs?
>
> -Abe
>

> On Sat, Jun 29, 2013 at 10:34 AM, Κωνσταντίνος Αρετάκης <
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I try to import a database using this guide
>> http://sqoop.apache.org/docs/1.99.2/Sqoop5MinutesDemo.html but I get
>> this error when I submit the job
>> "Exception has occurred during processing command
>> Server has returned exception: Exception: java.lang.Throwable Message:
>> GENERIC_JDBC_CONNECTOR_0003:Unable to access meta data"
>>
>> Any ideas what's wrong?

+
Abraham Elmahrek 2013-06-29, 19:06