Pig >> mail # dev >> include HBaseStorage patch in Pig 0.11

include HBaseStorage patch in Pig 0.11
Hi,

We found a P1 performance blocker in how HBase column filters were
implemented in HBaseStorage that effects Pig 0.11:

We've been running this code in production for a week now and are confident
in the fix. I'd like to commit this to the Pig 0.11 branch as well as the
trunk. Let me know if you object.

thanks,
Bill