Flume, mail # user - flume-ng use mongdb as sink

RE: flume-ng use mongdb as sink
Camp, Roy 2012-10-23, 18:27
Here is a good sink for Flume-NG & Cassandra.

https://github.com/btoddb/flume-ng-cassandra-sink

From: lancexxx [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, October 23, 2012 12:58 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: flume-ng use mongdb as sink
hey

            I used flume-ng(1.3.0) to collecting webserver log, memory as channel, hdfs as sink, and workd good.
        But this time i come up against a series of problems because that i want use mongodb as a final storage , however  i can not find any ideas
what use mongodb or other nosql as a sink via google and official guide except a plugin named mongo-hadoop,anyone can help me? thanks very much !
--
lancexxx
Sent with Sparrow<http://www.sparrowmailapp.com/?sig>