HBase >> mail # user >> HBase Vs CitrusLeaf?

HBase Vs CitrusLeaf?
I am a HUGE fan of HBase, but our management team wants us to evaluate
CitrusLeaf (http://citrusleaf.net/index.php).  I have NO idea why!  Our
management claims that CitrusLeaf is (got to be) faster because it's written
in C++.  Trying to find if there's any truth to that.

Anyway, before I spent a lot of time on it, I thought I should check if
anyone has compared HBase against CitrusLeaf.  If you've, I would greatly
appreciate it if you would share your experiences.

Please help.  Thanks.