Accumulo, mail # user - tablet server initialization issue

+
Cornish, Duane C. 2012-09-19, 13:38
Re: tablet server initialization issue
Adam Fuchs 2012-09-19, 15:00
I assume you mean it's listening on 127.0.0.1 on that node? Are you using
bin/start-all.sh to launch your cluster? I would guess this is a DNS setup
issue on that one machine. Maybe something like the domainname not being
set? When you run "hostname" on that machine, do you get a similar format
to what you see on the other nodes?

Adam
On Wed, Sep 19, 2012 at 9:38 AM, Cornish, Duane C. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> wrote:

> Hello,****
>
> ** **
>
> I sent a message last week about 1 tablet server not showing up on one of
> my 4 node clusters running Accumulo.  After inspecting some of the log
> files, etc.  it appears that the tablet server on my node 2 is starting on
> localhost instead of starting on the actual IP of the node.  Any ideas what
> might cause this? ****
>
> ** **
>
> Thanks,****
>
> Duane****