Sqoop >> mail # dev >> [ANNOUNCE] New Sqoop Committer - Abhijeet Gaikwad

[ANNOUNCE] New Sqoop Committer - Abhijeet Gaikwad
On behalf of Apache Sqoop PPMC, I am excited to welcome Abhijeet Gaikwad as a new committer on Sqoop! Abhijeet has drove entire 1.4.2 release, he has provided valuable feedback on several issues and started contributing patches. You can see some examples of his contributions on our JIRA:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&jqlQuery=project+%3D+sqoop+and+assignee+%3D+abhijeet_gaikwad

Congratulations Abhijeet!

Jarcec