HBase >> mail # user >> [ANNOUNCE] Phoenix 1.2 is now available

+
James Taylor 2013-05-16, 19:29
+
anil gupta 2013-05-16, 21:02
+
James Taylor 2013-05-16, 23:15
+
anil gupta 2013-05-17, 00:33
+
James Taylor 2013-05-17, 16:14
+
Azuryy Yu 2013-05-20, 11:07
Re: [ANNOUNCE] Phoenix 1.2 is now available
Our coprocessors are all in com.salesforce.phoenix.coprocessor. The
particular one that handles TopN is ScanRegionObserver.
The expression evaluation classes are in
com.salesforce.phoenix.expression, with a base interface of Expression.
The type system is in com.salesforce.phoenix.schema. Take a look at
PDataType - that's where the SQL types are defined.
The ORDER BY evaluation is mostly handled by the expression classes, but
there's a little bit more in OrderByExpression.
Besides the expression evaluation, a lot of the runtime is handled
through nested iterators. Take a look at com.salesforce.phoenix.iterate
and in particular for TopN the OrderedResultIterator class. Also, if you
want to see how we nest the iterators, take a look at the implementors
of com.salesforce.phoenix.execute.QueryPlan - ScanPlan and AggregatePlan.

Might be useful to build the javadocs too - that'll give you a bit more
detail.

Regards,
James