HDFS >> mail # user >> Reading json format input

Reading json format input
Hi,
   I am stuck again. :(
My input data is in hdfs. I am again trying to do wordcount but there is
slight difference.
The data is in json format.
So each line of data is:

{"author":"foo", "text": "hello"}
{"author":"foo123", "text": "hello world"}
{"author":"foo234", "text": "hello this world"}

So I want to do wordcount for text part.
I understand that in mapper, I just have to pass this data as json and
extract "text" and rest of the code is just the same but I am trying to
switch from python to java hadoop.
How do I do this.
Thanks