Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Error in zookeeper recipes documention of " Leader Election"

+
nileader 2012-09-11, 01:13
+
Ishaaq Chandy 2012-09-11, 01:26
Re: Error in zookeeper recipes documention of " Leader Election"
Yeah this has been a known issue for a while. I'll create a patch for it.

--Michi

On Mon, Sep 10, 2012 at 6:26 PM, Ishaaq Chandy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Yes, I mentioned this over a year and a half ago: -
> http://zookeeper-user.578899.n2.nabble.com/leader-election-td6086870.html -
> looks like it still hasn't been rectified.
>
> Ishaaq
>
> On 11 September 2012 11:13, nileader <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> Hi,all
>>
>>    About “Leader Election”part of zookeeper recipes documention(
>> http://zookeeper.apache.org/doc/trunk/recipes.html#sc_leaderElection),many
>> of my colleagues are confused on this: "Otherwise, watch for changes on
>> "ELECTION/guid-n_j", where j is the smallest sequence number such that j <
>> i and n_j is a znode in C;"
>>
>>    In my course, I tell them that in this using case, just watch the node
>> that only smaller than you, And the meaning of the expression here is
>> inconsistent.
>>
>>    I think the document is error。
>>

>> *nileader* ni掌櫃的個人郵箱
>> *MSN*: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>> *Weibo*:http://weibo.com/nileader
>> ————————————————————————————————————�
X———————————————————————————————————
>> This email (including any attachments) is confidential and may be legally
>> privileged, private information of correct recipient and nileader. If you
>> received this email in error, please delete it immediately and do not copy
>> it or use it for any purpose or disclose its contents to any other person.
>> Thank you.
>> *
>>
>> 本電郵(包括任何附件)可能含有�
鰼K資料並受法律保護,屬於ni掌櫃和正確收件人之間的私有信息。�