Kafka >> mail # dev >> [DISCUSS] git as the primary data source

Re: [DISCUSS] git as the primary data source
+1 for git in general - however, the apache git mirror has been working
pretty well for me for local work/code review. So if the caveats you
mention are significant enough then maybe we should stay on svn?

Joel