MapReduce >> mail # user >> Re: Staging directory ENOTDIR error.

+
Ram 2013-07-12, 11:48
Re: Staging directory ENOTDIR error.
This was a very odd error - it turns out that i had created a file, called
"tmp" in my fs root directory, which meant that
when the jobs were trying to write to the tmp directory, they ran into the
not-a-dir exception.

In any case, I think the error reporting in NativeIO class should be
revised.