Sqoop >> mail # dev >> How to compile sqoop

How to compile sqoop
Hi,
I  compiled branch-1.4.2 of  sqoop  with the  command below.
           ant jar-all -Dhadoopverion=20
and the result is totally successful.

When I  try to import some data from oracle database using the sqoop that I
built ,  I got the exception : "Exception in thread "main"
java.lang.IncompatibleClassChangeError: Found class
org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.JobContext, but interface was expected."

I cant get the right result when run the same command using the sqoop from
the org and my hadoop version is  hadoop-0.20.2-cdh3u2.

So, my question is how should I compile the sqoop to work with my hadoop.

Thanks & Regards.

Hong
+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2012-12-20, 14:56
+
Zhao Hong 2012-12-21, 03:40
+
Zhao Hong 2012-12-21, 03:24
+
Zhao Hong 2012-12-20, 12:38
+
Alexander Alten-Lorenz 2012-12-20, 14:44
+
Zhao Hong 2012-12-21, 03:28
+
Alexander Alten-Lorenz 2012-12-21, 06:31
+
vasanth kumar 2012-12-23, 18:55
+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2012-12-23, 21:24
+
Arvind Prabhakar 2012-12-24, 01:58
+
Alexander Alten-Lorenz 2012-12-24, 06:22
+
vasanth kumar 2012-12-24, 17:45