Accumulo >> mail # user >> Accumulo / HBase migration

Re: Accumulo / HBase migration

I don't have a response to your question, but it seems to me that the
big capability difference is visibility field. When doing bulk
translations like this, do you just fill visibility with some default value?

-- Kurt

--

Kurt Christensen
P.O. Box 811

I'm not really a trouble maker. I just play one on TV.