Accumulo, mail # dev - Hadoop 2 compatibility issues

+
Christopher 2013-05-14, 20:40
+
Sean Busbey 2013-05-14, 20:52
+
Christopher 2013-05-14, 21:39
+
John Vines 2013-05-14, 20:56
+
Benson Margulies 2013-05-14, 21:16
+
Adam Fuchs 2013-05-14, 21:35
+
Christopher 2013-05-14, 21:42
+
Christopher 2013-05-14, 21:48
+
Benson Margulies 2013-05-14, 21:51
+
Keith Turner 2013-05-14, 22:13
+
John Vines 2013-05-14, 22:16
+
Benson Margulies 2013-05-14, 23:09
Re: Hadoop 2 compatibility issues
John Vines 2013-05-14, 23:43
Sorry for the dupe Benson, meant to reply all

Oh no Benson, the compiled code is different. The fundamental issue is that
some interfaces got changes to abstract classes or vice versa. The source
is the same, but class files are different.

+
Christopher 2013-05-14, 23:36
+
Benson Margulies 2013-05-14, 23:41